Hot Health & Fitness Tips For Maximum Results In Minimum Time!
Lose the fat permanently with these eight easy changes.
- Replace all liquid calories with water and real brewed tea (green, black, or white—no fake prepackaged junk—and go light on the sweetener).
- If you bite it, you must write it—record your intake either by hand in a journal or on an online journalist source.
- Stay positive—always remember progress, not perfection. This way you will continue to make progress and not get stuck on the little things.
- PLAN AHEAD—sit down one day for 30 or so minutes and plan your meals out for the week ahead. This will allow you to make the best choices.
- Eat more fruit and veggies. Add 1 piece of fruit and 1 vegetable each day, and build on that each week until you’re eating upwards of 5+ servings daily.
- Focus on quality, not just quantity. Calories do matter, but an apple and raw nuts for about 250 calories is much different than a 16 oz soda for the same number of calories. “Fill up” on nutrients, not junk foods.
- Stick to foods that have no more than 5 ingredients. Max. HINT—you won’t find it with prepackaged foods, so leave those on the grocery story shelf.
- MOVE MORE—structured exercise is great, but you can’t just be “an active couch potato.” You should be moving for 30-60 minutes per day. Play with the kids, walk the dog, get up from your desk regularly and walk around. Movement is necessary!