One of our Core Values at Studioz Personal Training is “Commitment to Community”.
We are incredibly passionate about improving the overall health and well-being of the Pakenham Community and broader Cardinia Shire and during 2013 Studioz Personal Training was selected as a local Health Ambassador by the Cardinia Shire Council in recognition of the excellent commitment to health, fitness and education in our community. This role is voluntary and enables us to have an ongoing working relationship with the Cardinia Shire to help develop, support and implement health initiatives within our community.
Our Community Services include a number of specific FREE programs (outlined below) as well as extensive Community Sponsorship Programs to assist a wide range of community interest groups raise funds for their much needed causes. Since 2009 we have donated over $130,000 in fitness services to a wide range of local kindergartens, primary and high schools, sporting clubs and range of charity causes to assist them with fundraising.
Our FREE Community Services programs include (click on the links to read more and get involved):
- Private Fitness and Weight Loss Diagnostic Consultations in conjunction with the Lakeside Square Medical Centre – this service is provided from our Studio in Heritage Springs and is available to new and existing patients by appointment.
- Pushups For Charity – this is a specific event we run to raise funds for Make-A-Wish Australia
- Family Food Rescue – this is a program to work with local families to transform their health & fitness with a large emphasis on nutrition education
- 21 Day Simple System Body Transformation Program – this is an online program and video series teaching people to achieve sustainable, healthy body transformations
- 6 Health & Fitness Reports – a series of reports aimed at educating people about improving their health and fitness
- Kids “Munch It” Program – this is a nutrition program for children from pre-school right through to high school
- 4C’s Sponsorship Program – this program commenced in 2014 and involves us sponsoring those families in crisis registered with the 4Cs (Cardinia Combined Churches Caring), to receive free fitness programs. This includes free Boot Camp and some free Personal Training. To get involved with this program all you need to do is talk to your 4C’s representative. For more information about the fabulous work the 4Cs do click HERE.
If you would like Studioz Personal Training to assist you in your next fundraising event, then please simply fill out a Contact Us form.