Sunday is one of my favourite days of the week. The typical hustle and bustle of appointments, workload, being a taxi for the kids, etc is on pause and you can spend a little extra time on YOU. I love to use Sundays as a day to set myself up for the week. Reflecting on what my successes were this past week, what were the challenges and what I need to do to keep moving myself closer to my goals.
It’s a great time to block out time for yourself in your calendar for the week and being very clear on what the outcomes are that you want to achieve. For instance, if a weight loss goal it may be:
* I will continue to follow the Workout Calender every day this week because I feel amazing when I exercise,
* I will put my mind into the muscle for each strength workout I do this week because that will help me get more from each workout and get toned faster,
* I will follow healthy nutrition plan ensuring I provide my body with all the nutrients I need to optimise my health.
* I will drink at least 2 to 3 litres of fresh water every day this week to help flush out the toxins and mobilise fat from my body,
* I will track my food, water and exercise every day this week because that keeps me accountabile,
* I will get at least 6 hours of restful sleep per night this week because I feel refreshed and be the best version of myself.
Today, if possible, get outdoors and go for a walk, reflect on your week behind you and the one coming up. Journal your thoughts about your progress, another great tool to reflect back on from time to time to realise juse how much amazing progress you are making.
Have a fantastic day!